- Belief in God, and belief a particular religion, are nothing alike.
- Believing there is no god, and merely lacking a belief that there is one, are nothing alike.
- RELIGIOUS: one who believes the creator of the universe wrote a book, or in some other way cumunicates particulare directive to particular humans.
- ATHEIST: everyone who is not religious. Those who lack a particular belief about the supernatural, including deists agnostics buddhists, and non literalists abrahamics.
- WHAT IF – Is religion necessary? Would we be savages without religion? Will some God judge us?
- TRUTH – Religion is false. There is overwhelming evidence that all religions are man made.
- DANGER – Religion is bad. Religion is not merely a benign falasy, it is harmful to both the individual and society.